For a great future in fashion designing there must be a strong foundation. Many successful designers are a product of highly-valued fashion design schools in U.S. Big names of the industry has started their career with a degree from a prestigious school/college. It not just because of the name of the school but the quality of knowledge imparted, see https://everydaylife.globalpost.com. There are many great fashion design schools spread across the dimension of U.S. Details can be seen at www.fashionista.com and www.huffingtonpost.com Here is a list of top 11 fashion designing schools in the U.S.
- Parsons- the New School for Design is located in the energetic New York City. It has produced some of the greatest designers like Marc Jacobs, Tom Ford, and Chris Benz to name a few. To make sure that the students are exposed to maximum creativity and opportunity, there are workshops conducted by great designers.
- Fashion Institute of Technology also located in the New York City, has produced Calvin Klein, Ralph Rucci, Nina Garcia, etc. which hints at the rigorous program pattern.
- Pratt Institute is also a great institute located in the New York City. It adds to its own greatness with courses such as fashion editorial or magazine publishing.
- Drexel University is another great name in the fashion industry, being among the top choices for companies to recruit creative minds.
- Massachusetts College of Arts is in a league of its own, with unique and great programs that it offers aspirants have always found their way in the industry.
- Savannah College of Art and Design has the largest fashion designing course in U.S. It makes sure the hard work of the students is noticed and appreciated and hence they have collaborated with ‘ELLE” magazine for the same.
- Baylor University is known for its discipline and rigorous trainings hence it is ranked in the top 11 fashion designing schools.
- Kent State University situated in the state of Ohio is most famous for its unique 5 year program of bachelor’s of Arts and MBA in fashion, making students attain a lot of knowledge within the span.
- Columbus College of Art and Design is also a well known name when it comes to top fashion designing schools because of its great teachings and exposure that make the students stand on a stronger foundation.
- Otis College of Art and Design has been consistent in keeping its great ranking in the U.S.
- School of the Art Institute of Chicago boasts of great job placements and packages and is world renowned.
Do you want to have a career in fashion? Get matched to the perfect fashion school using our fashion degree finder at the top of this page. ↑