The field of fashion is very diverse and there are lots of career opportunities for the people who wish to enter this industry. If you want to be popular and receive a lot of fame, then fashion industry is the right field for you. Let us discuss the ten great jobs fashion opportunities that you can go for :
- Fashion model – Models are the canvas for designers to display their art. A fashion model will try to persuade potential buyers to purchase the products they are showcasing by making them look appealing. This job can range from working in print, to advertisements, to runway. Salary typically depends on the type of work a model does and how well-known they may be.
- Fashion photographer – If you are good at photography, fashion photography is a unique career option that gives you an opportunity to shoot pictures and videos for magazine cover pages, catalogues and lots more. The photographer is charged with using their creative abilities to make products and subjects look most appealing so that consumers will want to purchase whatever they are taking pictures of. This may require a keen eye for creating beautiful and interesting images.
- Personal stylist – The stylist helps the people in choosing the best fashion apparel which are suitable to their personality and body type, and according to the fashion trends as well. Selecting the right wardrobe and accessories is the job of a stylist. They may work in boutiques, retail stores, or for private parties.
- Fashion Merchandiser – This is a profile in which the professionals have to determine the latest fashion trends and ensure that the production is done according to the demand. Merchandisers determine cost and analyze previous and current trends in order to decide what the future of fashion may hold and how much of a certain product they may need to order.
- Fashion illustrator – The illustrators have to sketch as well as design different kinds of apparels and accessories keeping in mind the current fashion trends. Personalized designing is also done by them.
- Fashion buyer – They run the individual retail stores which are known to have the finest collection of apparels and accessories. The buyers bring out the right collection which is high in demand and searched by the people. These buyers should be fashion-forward and always anticipating what future trends may be.
- Social media assistant – Their work is to popularize the different brands of clothes on the social media platforms and grab the attention of the people. Creating marketing campaigns and executing them is also a part of their job. They are the ones who try to ensure that a brand’s name is out there for theit audience to see, and also market the products of that brand in creative and interesting way.
- Design assistant – Creating new designs for the models and assisting their head is the first priority of the design assistant. They may have to select the fabric and create new stuff with the appealing designs. These professional are the right-hand man to a designer and are there to take on whatever tasks their employer may need them to do.
- Fashion writer – Writing content for magazines and newspapers that are related to the fashion world. A fashion writer has two main jobs; they have to have a good writing ability as well as a sense of style. They then have to convey their message in a way that gets consumers to want to buy the products and services they are writing about.
- Store manager – The store manager introduces the new collection and ensures that the customers come and explore the collection. The manager keeps track of the new trends, what’s hot in the fashion world and bring up the same for the people.
Are you ready to pursue a career in the fashion industry? Get information on fashion programs in your area and online using our fashion degree finder at the top of this page. ↑
 For more information, please visit: http://www.complex.com/style/2012/01/10-entry-level-jobs-in-the-fashion-industry/store-manager
 For more information, please visit: http://www.catalogs.com/info/bestof/top-10-careers-in-fashion